Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: M6 TTL 0.72 Black
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:40:24 -0700

Dunno! I would be lucky to get $3 ;-)

I have an M6TTL 0.58x that I bought twoish years ago and I have only
shot a couple of hundred rolls through it thus far. The finish is going
muddy, the edges silvering and the strap has silvered the body next to
the strap protectors. Beats me how a Leica-User can keep their bodies
Mint. Heck just removing the baseplate all those times has marked the
backflap! I do not want to sell it as otherwise I would have to sketch
and paint!

Trust me I am a worse painter than I am a photographer as surprising as
that may be to believe!

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] FS: M6 TTL 0.72 Black)
Reply from Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com> (Re[2]: [Leica] FS: M6 TTL 0.72 Black)