Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Printing costs
From: "Ian" <ianstanley@monsoonpress.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:35:02 -0800

Hello Henning,

Thanks for the reply and the welcome - I'll give these films a try.  I just
got back from 4 months in Asia and a 3 week road trip through Washington,
Oregon, California, Arizona and New Mexico and am swamped with new material
to work with.  I'll give you a call next time I'm headed over to Vancouver.
I still have and use my Leicas - just to keep this on topic.

Cheers, Ian

Hi Ian,

This is not Tim. However, welcome back Ian! (I shoot Fuji NPL & NPS;
it handles mixed lighting better than that yellow stuff last I
checked.)

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design