Subject: RE: [Leica] A few of my favorite things- 11
From: "Ian" <ianstanley@monsoonpress.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:26:47 -0800

Greetings all,

If you check out the this photo of  Marc Riboud from the Magnum web site
http://www.magnumphotos.com/c/htm/TreePf_MAG.aspx?Stat=Photographers_Portfol
io&E=29YL53UWNTP it appears to me that he is using something other than an
M6 and sneakers.

When I was in Singapore some years back at Dan's suggestion I took in Marc
Riboud's show - In China: forty Years of Photography, wonderful.

Cheers, Ian