Subject: RE: [Leica] WTT: 35mm f1.4 ASPH MINT for 75mm f1.4 MINT
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 19:49:36 -0500

Yes - despite thinking that 75mm is weird, I own one - I bought it as a
'just in case' after selling my 75 Summilux.:-)...
It's an excellent little lens. Again, the focal length is odd...Frankly,
I don't really see it as a portrait lens, but then to each her
own....But the image quality is excellent and the cost is Cosina - need
I say more?