Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital Printing and Ted Selling Leica
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 19:54:13 -0500

At 05:26 PM 2/28/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>The big thing for me on the 4000 will be the price of the Imageprint RIP -
>it's extortionately priced for the 76/9600 and highly overpriced for the
>2200 - but it lets you print lovely neutral B&W with the regular inks (as
>well as give excellent colour prints). I'm waiting to see if they go with
>the extortionate or merely RIPoff price for the 4000
>
>tim

Tim -

Have you tried printing with the PhotoKit filters?  I tried ImagePrint and
PhotoKit and get outstanding results from PhotoKit at a much cheaper price
and it doesn't take over my whole computer!  I'm using the Brown and Sepia
filters, but they have Cold Tone, Selenium, and Platinum, too, and they
work perfectly with the 2200 so I assume the 4000 will be the same.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com