Subject: Re: [Leica] My favorite C41 processor closed....
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 09:09:32 -0600

>Just out of curiosity, as I'm in Mpls, who was it that
>closed?
>Have you tried the old Photos Inc, now Digigraphics?

It was Shutterbug on Snelling. Not a big place but they were doing my
C41 how I liked it.

Hmmm.... Minneapolis... that's a pretty far drive for us St. Paul
residents. We hear all kind of scary things about what happens when
we venture into that side of the river. So no, I haven't tried
Digigraphics. :-)

Karen

- --
Karen Nakamura