Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Printing and Ted Selling Leica
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 12:34:03 -0500

Since we're on the topic of Inks and Things- has anyone tried any of  the
continuous inking systems, and if so, what are your opinions.
I am still piddling along with an Epson 1200, and had seriously thought
about trying the CIS method, and figured that once you made your profiles
for that ink and the papers you would use, that they might be a worthwhile
alternative to the 30-some dollar color carts for the Photo 1200.
I have been away for a while and was curious about them.
Dan Post