Subject: Re: [Leica] Old luggers just fade away - help support Anthony :-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 09:57:32 -0800

Tim Atherton  said:  " hmmm "
> http://www.atkielski.com/inlink.php?/main/Donations.html
>
> ..... hmm<<<<<<<

Way to go Tim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-) Great humour for a Sunday!! ;-)

Good old Anthony has been reading tooooooooooooo many Nigerian e-mails
looking for some kind of money deal. :-)

Sorry mate not a hope would I give him a dime! Every year my wife and I
monetarily assist a number of clubs and helpful charity organizations, but
on this one Anthony is on his own!

We all know P.T. Barnum said........ "There's a sucker born every minute!"
Anthony is relying on this completely through his economic sob story as it's
one of the "greatest stories ever told!" ;-) And for the members who never
encountered Anthony and his ability to nearly shut down and destroy a Leica
site, one should go to the archives and see the wrath he created between
members at the time of his involvement.

Hell I didn't feel too bad about him as I had a simple solution........I was
going to fly to Paris hold him by the ankles head down in the Seine and see
how long it would take him to stop kicking!!!! Seemed like a reasonable
solution at the time. But I've cooled now and I'd think of something less
hurtful but with the same ending! ;-) This is the dark side of the old guy,
but my goodness he did so piss me off like no other!!!

I trust the members who read this can figure out for themselves it's a con
job of the best and delete it after reading his whining, whimpering, pitying
self.  It's called "Tough Love! Screw you Anthony!"
ted

Replies: Reply from "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com> (Re: [Leica] Old luggers just fade away - help support Anthony :-))