Subject: RE: [Leica] for ted grant
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:22:30 -0500

Ted,
C'mon down to Atlanta.  There is a guy who will fly you around in a
biplane or a two seater Mustang for about what Simon said.  Or, you
could finagle a way to shoot for the Confederate Air Force out of Texas
(they have since changed their name but heck if I can remember it).
Take a ride in an F8F and you won't be using your underwear for cleaning
lenses.

Who knows, maybe we could do a LUG meeting in Oshkosh next year.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com