Subject: [Leica] Spring Shoot - an update.
From: David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 12:48:44 -0800

All:

There's going to be lots happening in Victoria B.C., next month!

The LHSA's Spring Shoot will be a fun-filled weekend!

Christian Erhardt, of Leica Camera Inc. will be on hand and Leica will be
offering their "Leica-on-Loan" program for the Saturday and Sunday!  This
is a marvellous opportunity to try out new gear (both M & R) you're
interested in, or simply trying something exotic that you'd otherwise never
see!

Saturday evening will feature an after-dinner slide-show and talk by our
own Ted Grant!

PLUS - Leica is hoping to have a prototype Digital Modul-R on hand (sorry,
not included in the Leica-on-Loan program!) for 'show and tell'.  We are
still waiting on Germany to find out if a prototype will, in fact, by
available by then.  But if it is....

Plus three great days filled with superb picture taking opportunities....
all with Leica-minded people!

Full details, are at

http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/spring-shoot.htm

If you have questions the web-site does not answer, contact me, off list,
at dnr@horizon.bc.ca.

However, off Hornby Island the herring run is about to start and the Eagles
are gathering there, by the hundreds, waiting for a big feed.  Naturally,
I'm taking my R8 and 400/f6.8 Telyt-R! Mail will only be answered
sporadically until we return, March 12th.

Remember, you must be an LHSA member to join in the fun!  if you're not
already a member, you can join this great organization on-line at www.lhsa.org.

So, join us in Victoria, the city voted the number one destination in North
America by the readers of "Condé Nast Traveller" magazine!

Oh, yeah..,  Victoria just completed it's annual flower count... it's a
late spring this year.... we only had 1.7 billion flowers in bloom at the
end of February!  :(    (Last year it was 3.4 billion!)

It's not too late, to make your plans!  See you in April!

Thanks for reading.
- ----------

David Young	|The LHSA Spring Shoot - Victoria, B.C.
Victoria,	|April 23 thru 25th, 2004.
CANADA.	|Join the LHSA and join in the fun!

Victoria - voted #1 City in the Americas
	by Condé Nast Traveler Magazine - Oct 2003

Sring Shoot Information at:
	http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/spring-shoot.htm

Personal Web-site at:
	http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr