Subject: [Leica] Repairing a M Sum 50/2
From: Rodin <lcuciniello@tiscali.it>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 12:44:44 +0100

Hi everyone!
I got a problem to solve:
Six months ago my Summicron 50/2 (#3100559) began to show a diffuse
*iris* thru the elements.The lack is now unbearable to me, so I've
decided to repair it,but I don't want to send it to the Leica official
repair lab,for I can't afford an expensive repairing cost (they told me
that it costs to me circa € 280,00!!)
So,the question is: Anyone who knows a list of trusty repairing labs
(rather in Europe) that can *operate* on my Sum at cheaper price?

And yet another one: how is it possible to know if the glue used for
gluin' the two rear elements is Canadian balm or other?

TIA

Lorenzo Cuciniello
Venice
NE Italy