Subject: [Leica] Limit to size of SD memory card in a Digilux 1?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 04:09:10 -0800

Do you think there is a Limit to size of SD memory card in a Digilux 1?
I can't find it anywhere as to if that might be the case.
I'm into shooting tiffs and getting more than 10 on a roll. I donąt need
speed.

Furthermore I am bummed out I cant shoot raw's with this thing.

Raw raw raw.

And the Digilux 2 doesnąt seem to have raw support of any kind either.

Boo on that.

Raw files are where its at in this whole digital thing if you ask me.

Cant beat opening up a NEF file in Photoshop CS in the morning.

... Reassigning the white point. And so on...

Make mine medium rare!

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland, Oregon