Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 8 and 9 dlridings
From: "Jim McIntyre" <mcintyre@ca.inter.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 20:33:37 -0500

Daniel,

I really like this photo! I'm not sure if the caption adds something. On one
hand it frames a very potent story, but to be honest my first impression was
formed before I read the caption. One small criticism, I would crop out the
"toe" on the right hand side.

My wife's comment is "I sure hope the new father exceeds her expectations!".

jm