Subject: RE: [Leica] Anyone want to help me spend some money on a digital darkroom?
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 14:55:59 -0500

> 6) Monitor calibration--$150.  Spyder with Photocal.

I prefer the OneEye Display.  I did a test with the
Gretag Mcbeth color chart and found OneEye Display
slightly more accurate (to my eyes).  This was about
6 to 9 months ago, with the versions current at the
time.  The value of the color patches were the ones
published in "Real World Color Management";
I made a digital color chart and compare it with
the physical one.

Hope that helps, and not confuses.

- - Phong