Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Digilux 2 short hands-on test
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 20:26:38 -0500

The C5060 is an excellent high-end P&S. It's viewfinder is nothing to
write home about, but beyond that, I have no complaints. Of course it's
nowhere near as 'cool' as the Digi2. But frankly, it doesn't surprise me
at all that it came out even with, or slightly ahead of the digi2. That
is, essentially, the point I've been trying to make since the Digi2 was
announced- Hey, gang, it's an $1800! friggin point and shoot, with a
essentially the same tiny sensor the $500-700 point and shoots have. But
hey, it looks like a Leica - so it must be worth 3x what similar cameras
cost. ;-)