Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Leica] Phoenix camera store and lab recommendation]
From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 22:07:41 -0700

Hi Adam...
Tempe Camera lab (below) and 5 star photo at 32nd
st and Indian School Rd. Phoenix for lab
work....Photomark, at about 20th st and McDowell
Rd   for Cameras etc (new)... and Collectible
Cameras on Northern for old and collectible
cameras etc.

Please write to me off list with questions, or if
I can help you....Steve

Adam,I use Tempe Camera when I'm in Scottsdale.
see: http://www.tempecamera.com/
It is on University close to Arizona State. If you
go around lunch or dinner time you've got to stop
at Restaurant Mexico for cheap but unbelieveably
great Central Mexican food.

Regards,

Greg