Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Digilux 2 short hands-on test
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:05:48 +0100 (MET)

Well Don, that was interesting, because image quality (without going to
extremes) is what it is all about, isn't it?

You didn't happen to see how they compared to the upper line of p/s from
Canon did you?

I'm asking (and following this debate) because I actually _am_ interested
in a p/s digital sidekick.

The positive aspect of the D II that the German magazine brought up was
that you could get some shallow depth of field with the Summicron since it
is so much more faster (which I would want, when EI is only 400 max). For
me the p/s is just to have as a sidekick. It's probably a dream too. I'm
stubborn enough to keep picking up the M2 as my sidekick.

Daniel