Subject: [Leica] Private info
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:14:44 -0500

At 05:38 PM 03-03-04 -0500, Phong wrote:

>Several years ago, an incident on the LUG left a very
>bad taste in my mouth.  A member used a search engine
>and leaked private information about another member's sex life, who
>then left the LUG.

Yeah, but now I'm back! Think what you will of my bizarre and possibly
illegal intimate activities!

And now some photos for you. From yesterday afternoon, hastily developed at
the 1 hour lab and rapidly scanned for your pleasure:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/alo3.jpg
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/alo7.jpg
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/alo8.jpg

Kc