Subject: Re: [Leica] best film for travel
From: Parker Haeg <rangefinderr2@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 06:45:29 -0800 (PST)

I like the NPH, it's good stuff.  However, I've got a
friend who wants to give me a ton of it that he has in
his fridge, because he hates it.
Have you considered packing any B/W?
China is a pretty gritty place and some tri-x or even
the 3200 might be a great addition to your line-up.
Just a thought.
Parker