Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Anyone want to help me spend some money on a digital darkroom?
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 22:33:53 -0500

The photo consumers (say less than 20 rolls per year) whom I know
who want digital want it for the one thing: instant feedback.  They don't
take photos often enough to have a good level of confidence that they
got a decent shot, so instant feedback is very important to them.

I don't know any of them who does a cost per photo analysis.

- - Phong