Subject: Re: [Leica] Alternative to Digi2: G5 or C5060?
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 15:22:48 -0800

This month's PC Magazine gave the C-5060 a higher rating than the G5.

I have used the G5 and like it but I am waiting for the new Powershot Pro-1
to become available (at twice the price of the G5). That will be my "pocket"
camera to complement the EOS 1d Mark-2 (also soon to be available).

I have seen both at PMA and was favorably impressed.

And I do get Canon equipment - at retail price.

Joe

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Alternative to Digi2: G5 or C5060?)
Message from Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl> (Re: [Leica] Alternative to Digi2: G5 or C5060?)