Subject: Re: [Leica] Alternative to Digi2: G5 or C5060?
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 18:48:19 -0500

Both are great cameras, the 5060 has the wider lens, smaller body. The G5
does RAW and TIFF as does the 5060. The G5 is the older camera so it is less
expensive now. The 5060 gets the best reviews for a 5mp semi-pro compact
camera, the G5 is right behind it.

Chris
New Orleans
still celebrating the Bus staying in Heinz Field.