Subject: Re: [Leica] Kyle's new project
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 20:05:06 -0800

At 07:35 AM 3/6/2004 -0500, Rei Shinozuka wrote:

>http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/repulsed/dd.jpg
>
>i should have known better than to get a straight explanation for
>how they were done. :-)

Assuming it is not Photoshop work, my guess is that most of the "feet in
the air" ones are done by high speed shutter and various acts of jumping,
falling, etc. plus very very good acting. Not sure about the "lying on the
back" ones, but may be it's the same way the magicians do it?

Aren't there explanations for the Dali pic, or the Nixon pic? Or is this
one of the secret jokes that everyone knows the secrets except the newbies
(me) ?

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from Marshall Hunt <huntmc2@fuse.net> (Re: [Leica] Kyle's new project)
Message from Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu> ([Leica] My new project)