Subject: [Leica] OT: need help on ebay
From: "Nelson Chan" <cchan@info.com.ph>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 09:23:04 +0800

Dear fellow lister,

This is off topic so please bear with me.

I won a minolta cle flash on ebay.  The auction ended on the 24th of
February.  I mailed the payment on the 27th.  However, due to the delay in
the postal service, the seller has not recieved his payment up to now.  btw,
I mailed the payment from the Philippines to California.  I have checked
with the postal office here and was told it will take 2 weeks to reach the
destination.  What are my remedies?  The seller plans to relist.  My worry
is that I sent a demand draft/money order and the seller might not return
the payment once he recieved it.  Can I stop payment?  Please help.

Nelson

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] OT: need help on ebay)