Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: need help on ebay
From: mail@steveunsworth.co.uk
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:10:02 +0100

Nelson

If you haven't already, I'd email the seller and explain the situation
and ask him to hold on for another 10 days or so.

As someone who's sold a lot of stuff on Ebay I have to say that non
payers can be a problem. If the seller's had problems in the past he may
be being a bit over pesimistic about whether he's going to receive
payment.

I've also sold a few things that buyers say never arrived. In those
cases I've always issued a full refund - better to loose a bit of cash
than pick up negative feedback.

Steve