Subject: Re: [Leica] New and I hope much improved website.....
From: "Keith R. Wessel" <keith@wbalaw.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 04:32:05 -0800

I tried your page in Netscape 7.1 and didn't have a problem.  I does change
aspect ratio of a displayed image to the ratio of the next image during
transition to that next image.  Once the transition is made all images
appear to be at the correct ratio.

I would suggest putting your text in a table or using some technique to
create left and right margins.