Subject: Re: [Leica] New and I hope much improved website.....
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 12:00:47 +0000

BD,

unfortunately your website doesn't work properly with Netscape...all that
happens when you click on a pic is that the bottom enlargement (ie the first of
the gallery) changes aspect ratio.

A pity 'cos my son doees fencing and I very much liked - as usual - what I saw.

Good luck with the site.

Peter Dzwig

PS The orange on grey is fine on my PC - in fact I quite like it [...waits for
incoming flack!!]

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] New and I hope much improved website.....)
Reply from "Keith R. Wessel" <keith@wbalaw.com> (Re: [Leica] New and I hope much improved website.....)