Subject: Re: RE: Re: [Leica] epson digital RF report pages
From: mail@steveunsworth.co.uk
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:48:01 +0100

My Canon 300D has a shutter too, seeems to work ok. I'm guessing that
they're using a modified R2 body to keep down the cost of development.

Actually as far as I can see shutters on digital cameras with
interchangable lenses are a good thing - indeed a _very_ good thing as
they reduce the possiblilty of dust from getting on the sensor when
changing lenses.

Steve