Subject: Re: [Leica] epson digital RF report pages
From: Sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:52:18 -0500

A time will come when digital cameras will serve a real need, but that
time is not yet. I agree, 8 bits led to much greater, and useful,
computers. My point is that there is a space between conception and
realisation that is ripe for fad and novelty. We are going through it
now. Now really, does it make sense for people who shoot 20 or 30 frames
a week to talk about "work flow"???

Sam S