Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW and conflicted with PhotoShop
From: "Keith R. Wessel" <keith@wbalaw.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:01:43 -0600

Thanks for the feedback.  I could not see the changes at all.  Since you and
Sonny made your comments I turned up the brightness on my screen and sure
enough I could see them.  Particularly loss of grain.  I had my screen set
so that the blacks are very deep so the picture looked the way I would print
in a darkroom.

This just brings me back to how does one anticipate other screen settings
and what will be seen?