Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW and conflicted with PhotoShop
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:38:02 -0600

Do you consider it cheating to use the automatic door locks in your car
rather than pushing them down and pulling them up by hand?

Technology advances, things change. Don't hesitate to use the tools
available to get the job done.

I believe someone else pointed out that the changes made in the image
were obvious...that's the only bad thing I saw but other than that I
think you're right on track.

My 2 cents...
Lea