Subject: [Leica] More is better
From: BenMarks@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:36:05 -0500

For my part, I welcome the efforts of any manufacturer who wants to increase the options for me to use this glass I love.  Add to that the nudge to Solms that the introduction of a non-Leica digital-M will give and I just can't see anything to be pessimistic about.  My hat is off the engineers who solved this "impossible" technical challenge about which so many electrons have been spilt. Bravissimo! Now let's see the camera.

Ben Marks
benmarks-at-aol-dot-com