Subject: Re: [Leica] epson digital RF report pages
From: Sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:00:01 -0500

Boon and Frank,  I understand it's faster and less work, and I'm not
arguing against the use of digital. I'm not even an old man pining for
past photographic ways (as much as I like 4x5 Speed Graphics better then
the lastest digital entry). I unwisely chose to comment on the
philosophy of digital as seen though my eyes, which is disturbing to me.
The rush to gather what stands for news (and I use the term very
lightly) by faster and faster methods has resulted in zero gain in any
sense other than economics. That's enough for many, but it's a
lamentable thing for me.

Sam S