Subject: RE: [Leica] More is better
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:01:42 -0500

Let's not continue to cling to the "big lie." :-) Quite obviously, it
was never an impossible technical challenge, nor was it anywhere near
it. What may be difficult is figuring out how to create a 35mm
full-frame body taking Leica lenses, not coming up with a rangefinder
version of the current DSLRs that will take Leica lenses. :-)

I am still convinced that Leica had absolutely no intention of
developing a digital M - and only made its announcement because of the
CosEpson annoncement. AND, I still believe that year after year will
pass with no Leica digital M...But I may be wrong...

B. D.