Subject: Re: [Leica] epson digital RF report pages
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 11:33:44 -0800

Adam Bridge offered:

> There are some really interesting comments over at Digital Journalist
about this
> issue and some others relevent to our discussions.
>
> About film and digital and it's meaning for photojournalists:
>
> "We're Screwed" By James Colburn:
> <http://www.digitaljournalist.org/issue0403/colburn.html>
>
> And there is Dirck Halstead's comments about PMA. Be sure to scroll down
to the
> very end of the article where he discusses the Lecia DII.
>
> <http://www.digitaljournalist.org/issue0403/halstead.html><<<<

Thanks Adam for the heads-up.

Hey folks this is an interesting read worth a look as it might give some
concern about jumping into the deep waters of all digital and forgetting
film.
ted

Replies: Reply from Clive Moss <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] epson digital RF report pages)
Reply from Jonathan Borden <jonathan@openhealth.org> (Digital as a disruptive technology was: Re: [Leica] epson digital RF report pages)