Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Nine new images...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 17:05:20 -0500

No - It doesn't. I'm on the committee. I was participating. I was
sitting in one spot. I had my camera. Here are nine images. Period.

But even if all the above was true - there was absolutely nothing that
would have said 'grad school,' MIT, or science - just a bunch of old
farts in a room arguing about who to admit. :-)

On the other hand, if I can get one shot of a nothing situation - out of
about 11 taken - that you like, I'm more than satisfied. ;-)