Subject: Re: [Leica] Steve Gandy's update on the digital bessa
From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 06:51:54 +0000

My experience is slightly different - I no longer buy B&W! I can get
that from a digi file at will. I do find that for ultimate quality (ie
tripod mounted optimum aperture stuff, not hand held wide open) I get
more detail from a 35mm transparency scan (Kodachrome 64 and provia F)
200ASA print films I have tried are inferior to my DSLR. OTOH if I am
doing landscapes I use medium format...
Frank