Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] Digilux 2 review pt posted - many samples
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 14:06:07 -0500

I'm referring to Part II, Greg.:-) And "excellent little camera and one
that I am likely to buy" is praising with - meaningless praise. The
Holga is an excellent little camera and one that lots of people are
likely to buy - for, what, $15? You are far too smart and sophisticated
a guy to tell me that that quote really says anything. Frankly, the two
megapixle Olympus digital P&Ses are - no fooling - excellent little
cameras and one that millions and millions of people are likely to buy -
but that sure doesn't mean that it is any more than that.

B. D.