Subject: [Leica] The Hong Kong Rugby 7's
From: cummer at netvigator.com (howard cummer)
Date: Thu Mar 25 17:55:09 2004

Any Hong Kong Luggers going to the 7's? I will be sitting in my usual
place, first row section 122 - near (but not too near) to the beer soaked
South Stands and with a good view of the Jumbotron - next to the "good
time" New Zealand All Blacks supporters. That section gives me a great 3/4
view of the South goal posts and I will be shooting with the LC1, the Canon
D60 and a variety of Canon and Leica glass. This will be my eleventh 7's
and I expect a good time will be had by all. Please come by and say hello
if you are in the stadium.
Cheers,
Howard