Subject: [Leica] For Brian - email format
From: SonC at aol.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri Mar 26 12:25:25 2004

Hey Gerry,

I have been doing that from the new beta vers too, but as you might see
below in your link, it adds some underlines to the links.  I have not
been able to figure that out.

The changes are partly due to the new LUG software, that allows html
postings, by converting them to text.

I found  another (free) product from AOL,  called AOL Communicator is a
traditional looking and acting mail client that allows plain text or
html messaging with two pane presentation.  You might look into that.

I moved all my email there from sonc.com and have had no virus attempts
since, and the spam has been reduced from more than 50 a day to about
three, (and falling.)   Really nice not to have to use webmail client.

Regards,

Sonny