Subject: [Leica] QM II photos
From: SonC at aol.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat Mar 27 05:02:15 2004

Of course I remember, it was the M.S.T.S. General Patch.  I was a
youngster who had never before been near a ship, and I had just made a
transatlantic voyage in Winter.  The English weather was fairly mild,
especially after several days in the North Atlantic.  As I said before,
I don't remember much detail, but I'll always remember Southampton.

Sonny