Subject: [Leica] M7 Digital (real one) in LFI
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Fri Mar 26 14:36:29 2004

The April 2004 (hmmm... a bit suspicious) edition of Leica
Fotographie International has an article on the new M7 Digital. It's
absolutely gorgeous.

I'm typing this from a hotel in Berlin, so I can't post the photos,
but here are the details:

* 10 megapixel
* To be released in Photokina 2006
* It's the same height as the M6 -- no extra 2mm of the M6TTL/M7 !
* No wind lever like the R-D1, so there must be no physical shutter
or it's motor charged
* No frameline preview lever (a bit disturbing)
* The rewind lever is M3/MP type -- most probably the same function
as on the R-D1
* Very sleek
* No pricing given

Once I'm back in the U.S. on Sunday, I'll send scans of the front/back pix.

Karen

p.s. Roman -- thanks for the list! I've only had time to visit a few
places, but I've had a very good time.

--
Karen Nakamura

Replies: Reply from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] M7 Digital (real one) in LFI)