Subject: [Leica] My Brush With Paris Hilton
From: dcm at pobox.com (David C Mason)
Date: Fri Mar 26 20:43:14 2004

On Mar 26, 2004, at 11:33 PM, Rob McClure wrote:

> Unfortunately, in the excitement, I forgot to cancel the flash and
> drew quick attention from Paris' bodyguard.  He said I had taken
> enough photos before I could get any facial shots.  I disagreed, but
> given his size and attitude I kept the disagreement to myself and
> backed off.  They left in the pink pickup with silver Airstream noted
> in the news article below.

Perhaps if you had put the camera on video mode he would have let you
record... does that thing have night-vision?  ;)

Replies: Reply from jbilin at axionet.com (Jacques Bilinski) ([Leica] My Brush With Paris Hilton)
Message from rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure) ([Leica] My Brush With Paris Hilton)