Subject: [Leica] QM II photos
From: gwpics at aol.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri Mar 26 23:20:04 2004

Do you remember which ship you were on? I bet you do, and I may well
have been there watching you dock as we are the same age, and I used to
wander the docks frequently with my camera in those days. We still have
some pretty girls but the ones you remember are probably drawing their
old age pension now!

Gerry