Subject: [Leica] My new neighborhood
From: oliverbryk at iqmail.net (Oliver)
Date: Sat Mar 27 11:30:34 2004

I haven't posted any pictures for several months because I was preoccupied
with preparing my house (in Sonoma County) for sale, getting it sold,
finding a temporary place (in San Francisco) to live, putting stuff in
storage, moving, dealing with changes of address and ISPs, and finding
reliable film processors. I have finally started to post pictures from my
walks at
 http://www.leica-gallery.net/obryk/folder-6497.html
Comments and critiques cheerfully solicited.
Oliver Bryk

Replies: Reply from harting at theworld.com (Bill Harting) ([Leica] My new neighborhood)
Reply from jerryleh at pacbell.net (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] My new neighborhood)