Subject: [Leica] My new neighborhood
From: oliverbryk at iqmail.net (Oliver)
Date: Sat Mar 27 20:34:05 2004

Bill Harting wrote:
"everything is so beautiful there."

Thank you, Bill; I'm delighted that I was able to convey something of the
City's ambience!

and Jerry wrote:
"What?  You are no longer in Cloverdale?  I had hoped to drop in to
say hello on our next trip to the wine country.
Jerry"

Because my wife and I were spending more and more time driving to San
Francisco and back (a 170+ mile round trip) we finally said to ourselves,
"enough already!". Jerry, I hope to see you on your next trip - if you can
stand the City!

Kind regards, Oliver