Subject: [Leica] More RD-1 news
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Mar 28 05:41:08 2004

I won't get into an argue with you about this Adam, but as to your last
point...Why not? Because the market would be MUCH too limited. Most
people who own Leica Ms are hobbyists who want to take color snaps of
their vacations, grandchildren, etc. - and they will NOT buy a bw only
camera. I would buy one in a nanosecond if I could afford it, and so
would what I suspect are a small number of people on this list and
elsewhere. But the market would be a niche of niche.

B. D.