Subject: [Leica] M 135 Opinions/Comments/Anecdotes/Cautions
From: gcr910 at msn.com (Gregory Rubenstein)
Date: Mon Mar 29 12:45:21 2004

Group:

Will soon buy an M 135 mm and would like users'
opinions/comments/anecdotes/cautions about the 3.4 APO and old glass (such
as the 2.8). Have read Erwin Puts material, but would like some hands-on
input closer to the photo world I inhabit. Lean toward a new 3.4 simply 'cuz
I've had wretched luck over the years with anything used; must admit,
however, that I am tempted by the extra stop and significant price
differential of the old glass.

On- and off-list user replies welcome.

Thanks.

Greg Rubenstein
gcr910@msn.com

Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar ? FREE!

Replies: Reply from buzz at bethhardiman.com (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] M 135 Opinions/Comments/Anecdotes/Cautions)
Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] M 135 Opinions/Comments/Anecdotes/Cautions)
Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] M 135 Opinions/Comments/Anecdotes/Cautions)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] M 135 Opinions/Comments/Anecdotes/Cautions)