Subject: [Leica] What to See in Beautiful Scottsdale, AZ?
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:32 2004

Hi Gene,

There is also the Air force historical wing "formerly known as the
Confederate Air Force" at Falcon Field in Chandler, which is in the heart of
the old citrus groves along the Roosevelt IR. Canal. Still some roadside
groves and fruit stands with oranges, lemons and grapefruit right off a
nearby tree. Unfortunately, these groves are rapidly being overtaken by
suburban development. They pave paradise and put in parking lots.

Regards,

Greg