Subject: [Leica] M 135 Opinions/Comments/Anecdotes/Cautions
From: SonC at aol.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon Mar 29 13:46:37 2004

Aside from making you look like you are a Space Marine from "Alien" when
you use it, the lens is a pretty good performer.  I don't use mine very
much, but I do like the character of the pictures.  I can't lay my hands
on some of the shots from it, but here are a few:

This one was kind of a reach as I was trying to get a lot of stuff in
focus at low light, and out at the end it suffers a bit, but hey, it
made the cover of a brochure!

http://www.sonc.com/rockford.htm

A  few more examples:

http://www.sonc.com/135test/

I like my pooch, especially for the price.  It was under $400 including
a cleaning by DAG!

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com